At The Close Of Every Day
9 Shouts - 201,281 Scrobbles
At the Close of Every Day is a Dutch band with two members: Axel Kabboord (guitar) and Minco Eggersman (vocals and drums). When playing live, the band is accompanied by Bart Looman on bass. The records are released by their own label and by many others around the world, from Israel to the United States. The music is a mix of intimate melodic personal songs about death, life and faith. The music is inspired by bands like Pedro the Lion, Low and Red House Painters. Sometimes they sound like Sixteen Horsepower, a band they have toured with.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- joy to the world but not today - (2:48) - 786 plays
- shadowlight - (2:52) - 581 plays
- we keep looking up - (4:53) - 543 plays
- detroit - (3:55) - 615 plays
- vleugellam - (2:32) - 598 plays
- hope for hope - (3:51) - 576 plays
- safety's keeping - (3:54) - 568 plays
- this smile is tired of faking - (4:57) - 479 plays
- oh lord hear my prayer - (3:26) - 485 plays
- falling through - (2:52) - 454 plays