At The Close Of Every Day
9 Shouts - 196,969 Scrobbles
At the Close of Every Day is a Dutch band with two members: Axel Kabboord (guitar) and Minco Eggersman (vocals and drums). When playing live, the band is accompanied by Bart Looman on bass. The records are released by their own label and by many others around the world, from Israel to the United States. The music is a mix of intimate melodic personal songs about death, life and faith. The music is inspired by bands like Pedro the Lion, Low and Red House Painters. Sometimes they sound like Sixteen Horsepower, a band they have toured with.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- High School Lovers USA - (4:33) - 223 plays
- September grass - (5:37) - 200 plays
- monsters - (2:43) - 153 plays
- shadowlight - (2:52) - 259 plays
- Again, I Need To Break Your Heart - (5:34) - 160 plays
- joy to the world but not today - (2:48) - 262 plays
- The maria tales - (3:37) - 156 plays
- Hallways - (2:40) - 143 plays
- de vaart der volkeren - (2:34) - 139 plays
- detroit - (3:55) - 281 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online