145 Shouts - 105,490 Scrobbles
Asunder was a funeral doom metal band from Oakland, California that formed in 1998; they called it quits in November 2009. Their most recent release before the split was Works Will Come Undone on Profound Lore Records. Their songs had become longer and more sorrowful as the band progressed. The band collaborated with Corrupted, and the recording of that live collaboration, though never formally released, can be found on many internet sources.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Twilight Amaranthine - (14:56) - 656 plays
- Crown of Eyes - (13:27) - 553 plays
- A Clarion Call - (12:01) - 511 plays
- A Famine - (22:26) - 313 plays
- Rite Of Finality - (50:19) - 265 plays
- Whited Sepulcher - (18:58) - 288 plays
- Who Rides the Astral Wings - (10:58) - 62 plays
- The Fall Of Elders - (8:44) - 72 plays
- Tides Of Ruin - (11:40) - 93 plays
- Untitled Track - (12:01) - 39 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online