235 Shouts - 777,881 Scrobbles
1) ASTRO is Hiroshi Hasegawa's solo 'space-noise' project. Hasegawa is best known as a founding member of Japanese noise legends C.C.C.C. (also Astromero, Astral Travelling Unity, senssurround orchestra, YBO²). He has begun his solo unit ASTRO with analog synthesizers in 1993 as well as playing in C.C.C.C. Though his solo focuses on music that stems from a similarly analogue mindset, conjuring feverish dreamscapes from primitive oscillators, ring modulators and field recordings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Panda - (2:49) - 8,371 plays
- Colombo - (3:45) - 8,385 plays
- Ciervos - (3:29) - 7,082 plays
- Coco - (3:22) - 3,787 plays
- Manglares - (3:31) - 3,527 plays
- maestro distorsión - (3:53) - 2,974 plays
- Hawaii - (5:00) - 2,184 plays
- Caribbean - (4:44) - 2,508 plays
- Volteretas - (4:19) - 1,919 plays
- Miu-Miu - (2:07) - 1,705 plays