2 Shouts - 24,323 Scrobbles
Astrid Seriese (Den Haag / The Hague 1957) was educated at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague, and at the Academie voor Kleinkunst in Amsterdam. Since 1963 she has been working as an actress on stage (Mephisto, 1983) on film (Blonde dolly, 1987) and in cabarets (Tingel tangel, 1983-1984). But more than anything, she has made a career in music. As a singer she started off singing the songs of Bertolt Brecht in 1983, and was a member of Nedly Elstak's Seven singers and a horn. She also formed the Astrid Seriese/Nedly Elstak kwintet with him.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blow Wind Blow - (3:24) - 259 plays
- Underground - (2:01) - 134 plays
- Yesterday Is Here - (3:32) - 144 plays
- Dirt in the Ground - (4:52) - 22 plays
- Chocolate Jesus - 16 plays
- On Children - (4:06) - 13 plays
- Blow Wind Blow (Tribute To Tom Waits) - (3:24) - 7 plays
- Meantime - (4:16) - 5 plays
- Only Women Bleed - (3:39) - 4 plays
- There's A Land In Us - 4 plays