11,218 Shouts - 28,194,841 Scrobbles
Asking Alexandria are a British metalcore band from York, North Yorkshire. Founded in 2008 when Ben Bruce (lead guitar) contacted his old companions upon returning to the UK after residing in Dubai. The current line-up of the group consists of Ben Bruce (lead guitar, vocals), Cameron Liddell (rhythm guitar), Sam Bettley (bass guitar) and James Cassells (drums). Current members:
Ben Bruce – lead guitar, programming, vocals
James Cassells – drums
Cameron Liddell – rhythm guitar
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsA boy of anguish now, he's a man of soul,
Traded in his misery for the lonely life of the road.
The years were cruel to him no,
He wont let them go.
Lays awake tryna' find the man inside to pack his bags and escape this world.
- Lyrics1, 2, 3, 4!
(All the things that she said, was it all in my head?)
Come on, baby,
Keep it down.
Honey, hush your lips.
- LyricsAm I insane?
I ask myself over and over again
Flies in my brain
Pouring out from the cracks in my skull
Am I alone?
- LyricsYou loved me for all the wrong reasons.
All the wrong reasons.
There's nothing but pain left here I know.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!
- LyricsHow stubborn are the scars when they won't fade away?
Or just a gentle reminder that now are better days?
We'll be home soon, so dry your eyes,
You'll be okay (you'll be okay!)
Oh my God!
- Closure - (3:58) - 32,127 plays
- Break Down the Walls - (3:30) - 31,728 plays
- Run Free - (4:14) - 29,102 plays
- To the Stage - (3:31) - 31,170 plays
- Don't Pray For Me - (3:38) - 29,932 plays