372 Shouts - 4,131,230 Scrobbles
There is more than one band named Asia. 1) Asia is a progressive rock supergroup that was formed in the spring of 1981 by bassist and vocalist John Wetton (from King Crimson and UK), guitarist Steve Howe (from Yes), drummer Carl Palmer (from Emerson, Lake & Palmer), and keyboardist Geoffrey Downes (from Buggles and Yes). The band sold over nine million albums worldwide with their first release, 'Asia', which included the international rock hits "Heat of the Moment" and "Only Time Will Tell".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heat of the Moment - (3:48) - 66,232 plays
- Only Time Will Tell - (4:45) - 12,462 plays
- Sole Survivor - (6:31) - 4,995 plays
- Don't Cry - (4:56) - 5,225 plays
- Valkyrie - (5:38) - 6,080 plays
- Wildest Dreams - (5:08) - 3,887 plays
- Time Again - (5:09) - 3,440 plays
- Here Comes The Feeling - (5:42) - 2,850 plays
- Gravitas - (8:17) - 3,557 plays
- The Closer I Get to You - (1:30) - 3,482 plays