27 Shouts - 204,096 Scrobbles
Ashton Shepherd (born Ashton Delilah Shepherd on August 16, 1986 in Coffeeville, Alabama) is an American country music singer-songwriter. She was signed to Universal Music Group Nashville's MCA Nashville division in April of 2007. Her 2008 debut album Sounds So Good produced two top 40 hits on the Hot Country Songs charts: "Takin' Off This Pain" and the title track. In 2011, she released her second album, Where Country Grows, which includes the top 20 hit "Look It Up".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe word is "faithful," look it up
It don't mean sneakin' around behind my back
Like you ain't gettin' enough
How 'bout "forever"
Just look it up
- LyricsI've got a cold beer in my right hand
In my left I got my weddin' band
I've been wearin' it 'round now for way too long
And I'm more than ready to see it gone
And I'm the only one who can set myself free
- LyricsHey baby, let's jump in your truck
We'll ride and watch for lightnin' bugs
We'll ride with the windows let down
There's nowhere else I'd rather be right now
'Cause there ain't nothin' like the sound
- LyricsHave you ever rode a dirt road with the windows rolled down
Smelling that honeysuckle vine
Riding for no reason and you're lookin' not seeing
A house but every few miles
Have you ever been rockin' on the porch with your daddy
- LyricsI ain't supposed to wanna do alotta drinkin'
'Least that's what a lot of folks keep thinkin'
I ain't supposed to stay out till all hours of the mornin'
I'm supposed to be a young lady
But I like my music loud and a real big crowd with a cooler close by
- Old Memory - (4:21) - 248 plays
- Lost In You - (4:14) - 155 plays
- I Ain't Dead Yet - (3:13) - 145 plays
- More Cows Than People - (2:42) - 157 plays
- Whiskey Won The Battle - (4:20) - 163 plays