3 Shouts - 81,650 Scrobbles
Ashley "Tyger" Hutchings first achieved recognition as a cofounder of Fairport Convention in 1967, but his work and his musical influences predate Fairport Convention by several years, and he since went on to found and lead numerous other notable groups, including Steeleye Span and the various Albion Bands. In many respects, he is to English folk-rock the rough equivalent of what John Mayall is to British blues, except that Hutchings's recordings have remained interesting for far longer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cuckoo's Nest - (4:33) - 66 plays
- He's Young but He's Growing - (4:56) - 126 plays
- Princess Royal - (3:27) - 23 plays
- Greensleeves - (1:46) - 29 plays
- Doing Time to Fit Your Crime - (4:06) - 51 plays
- Staines Morris - (3:13) - 36 plays
- I'll Go 'List For A Sailor - (2:25) - 15 plays
- Shepherds' Hey/Orange In Bloom/The Quaker - (5:20) - 16 plays
- The Nutting Girl - (2:35) - 14 plays
- Four Up - (4:45) - 11 plays