3 Shouts - 76,294 Scrobbles
Ashley "Tyger" Hutchings first achieved recognition as a cofounder of Fairport Convention in 1967, but his work and his musical influences predate Fairport Convention by several years, and he since went on to found and lead numerous other notable groups, including Steeleye Span and the various Albion Bands. In many respects, he is to English folk-rock the rough equivalent of what John Mayall is to British blues, except that Hutchings's recordings have remained interesting for far longer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cuckoo's Nest - (4:33) - 168 plays
- Tom Long's Post - (2:43) - 134 plays
- Princess Royal - (3:27) - 158 plays
- He's Young but He's Growing - (4:56) - 176 plays
- Horatio - (1:40) - 89 plays
- Four Up - (4:45) - 108 plays
- Le Halle Place - (2:36) - 76 plays
- Sweet Jenny Jones - (2:52) - 80 plays
- Staines Morris - (3:13) - 60 plays
- Little Johnny England - (2:19) - 76 plays