3 Shouts - 71,434 Scrobbles
Ashley "Tyger" Hutchings first achieved recognition as a cofounder of Fairport Convention in 1967, but his work and his musical influences predate Fairport Convention by several years, and he since went on to found and lead numerous other notable groups, including Steeleye Span and the various Albion Bands. In many respects, he is to English folk-rock the rough equivalent of what John Mayall is to British blues, except that Hutchings's recordings have remained interesting for far longer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cuckoo's Nest - (4:33) - 274 plays
- Princess Royal - (3:27) - 282 plays
- Tom Long's Post - (2:43) - 237 plays
- Horatio - (1:40) - 182 plays
- Upton Stick Dance - (3:12) - 120 plays
- He's Young but He's Growing - (4:56) - 141 plays
- Le Halle Place - (2:36) - 171 plays
- Sweet Jenny Jones - (2:52) - 221 plays
- Four Up - (4:45) - 198 plays
- Little Johnny England - (2:19) - 178 plays