Ashitey Nsotse & Kassoum Traore
6 Shouts - 9,757 Scrobbles
Intercultural Percussion-Meeting in between Kpanlogo and Djembé from two master-drummers from Ghana and Mali. From Bamako to Accra is not a different to two different musical ideas, rather a meeting of the same family of drumming practices. It is not a meeting or marriage of two different drumming traditions, rather a meeting of different drum voices speaking a common musical language. The performance has been put together by two very competent, imaginative and sensitive drum artistes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online