Ashitey Nsotse & Kassoum Traore
6 Shouts - 9,746 Scrobbles
Intercultural Percussion-Meeting in between Kpanlogo and Djembé from two master-drummers from Ghana and Mali. From Bamako to Accra is not a different to two different musical ideas, rather a meeting of the same family of drumming practices. It is not a meeting or marriage of two different drumming traditions, rather a meeting of different drum voices speaking a common musical language. The performance has been put together by two very competent, imaginative and sensitive drum artistes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations