44 Shouts - 26,045 Scrobbles
www.ashaena.com Ashaena plays pagan/heathen metal influenced by Romanian folklore, with black metal elements. They describe their style as Moldavian Pagan Metal. The band started as a solo project of Cosmin Hultanu in 2006. Firstly he recruited his brother Alex (drums), then Adi Gherghe (lead guitar), Tudor Napasta (bass) and Vlad Vuiet (screaming/growling and backing vocals). After the first rehearsals with the full line-up, Adi was replaced with Vlad Datcu due to style incompatibility.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blajinii - (3:08) - 29 plays
- Gruia lui Novac - (6:47) - 26 plays
- Crunt Miaz di Noapti - (4:01) - 20 plays
- Alungare - (0:56) - 20 plays
- Cei Nascuti din Pamant - (3:46) - 26 plays
- Tarana Sa Sanje - (7:21) - 14 plays
- Ii. A Doua Vama - (0:50) - 12 plays
- Iv. A Patra Vama - (0:54) - 14 plays
- I. Cea Dintai Vama - (0:43) - 14 plays
- Ashaena - (2:21) - 7 plays