34 Shouts - 65,721 Scrobbles
Don't be fooled by the eponymous nature of the name. Ash Koley is a band comprised of two people: Ash Koley and Phil Deschambault. Phil concedes his name isn't as catchy, and Ash is narcissistic enough to agree to have the band named after herself. Their sound is an amalgamation of diverse influences, their songs sketch together diverse melodies and lyrics, drawing on cross-generational influences from Abba to the Eurythmics, and from Peter Gabriel to Radiohead. The result is a band that is a full embodiment of what they each bring to the duo – quirky charm, and upbeat classic pop music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If I Had a Lighthouse - (3:32) - 216 plays
- LyricsStanding up straight I'm ten feet tall
I like this look I love you all
A hundred feet off the ground it seems
That a beautiful day is gracing me
Don't let your feet touch ground
- Brighter At Night - (3:13) - 161 plays
- Apple of My Eye - (3:14) - 217 plays
- Mary the Inventor - (3:59) - 111 plays
- Criminal - (3:46) - 226 plays
- Balance - (5:40) - 84 plays
- GO! - (3:14) - 89 plays
- Downtime Up - (2:53) - 74 plays
- Don't Let Your Feet Touch Ground (Tom Lord-Alge Mix) - (2:34) - 82 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online