34 Shouts - 61,584 Scrobbles
Don't be fooled by the eponymous nature of the name. Ash Koley is a band comprised of two people: Ash Koley and Phil Deschambault. Phil concedes his name isn't as catchy, and Ash is narcissistic enough to agree to have the band named after herself. Their sound is an amalgamation of diverse influences, their songs sketch together diverse melodies and lyrics, drawing on cross-generational influences from Abba to the Eurythmics, and from Peter Gabriel to Radiohead. The result is a band that is a full embodiment of what they each bring to the duo – quirky charm, and upbeat classic pop music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If I Had a Lighthouse - (3:32) - 383 plays
- Brighter At Night - (3:13) - 328 plays
- Don't Let Your Feet Touch Ground - (2:33) - 239 plays
- Mary the Inventor - (3:59) - 252 plays
- Apple of My Eye - (3:14) - 203 plays
- Sheep in Wolves' Clothing - (4:05) - 145 plays
- Go! - (3:14) - 155 plays
- Don't Let Your Feet Touch Ground (Tom Lord-Alge Mix) - (2:34) - 141 plays
- Downtime Up - (2:53) - 133 plays
- Balance - (5:40) - 120 plays