34 Shouts - 63,447 Scrobbles
Don't be fooled by the eponymous nature of the name. Ash Koley is a band comprised of two people: Ash Koley and Phil Deschambault. Phil concedes his name isn't as catchy, and Ash is narcissistic enough to agree to have the band named after herself. Their sound is an amalgamation of diverse influences, their songs sketch together diverse melodies and lyrics, drawing on cross-generational influences from Abba to the Eurythmics, and from Peter Gabriel to Radiohead. The result is a band that is a full embodiment of what they each bring to the duo – quirky charm, and upbeat classic pop music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brighter At Night - (3:13) - 192 plays
- Apple of My Eye - (3:14) - 221 plays
- Don't Let Your Feet Touch Ground - (2:33) - 172 plays
- Mary the Inventor - (3:59) - 147 plays
- Don't Let Your Feet Touch Ground (Tom Lord-Alge Mix) - (2:34) - 86 plays
- GO! - (3:14) - 95 plays
- Balance - (5:40) - 80 plays
- Sheep in Wolves' Clothing - (4:05) - 64 plays
- Downtime Up - (2:53) - 77 plays
- Colliding - (4:14) - 75 plays