27 Shouts - 64,292 Scrobbles
Forged in the frozen wastelands of Winnipeg MB, Asado brings forth a brand of ripping fast melodic punkrock that is uniquely their own. Armed with a punishing rhythm section and a remarkably tight twin guitar attack, frontman RJ Daniels creates inspiring vocals that deliver the songs to their full potential. With influences such as Lagwagon, Choke, A Wilhelm Scream, Strung Out and Propagandhi, Asado's sound could be described as having an early nineties punk foundation, with a touch of metal aggression and a technical approach to songwriting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reactionary Tones - (2:27) - 567 plays
- Pointing Blame - (2:18) - 509 plays
- Watchdog (For A Better Piece Of Life) - (2:11) - 400 plays
- Stay - (2:11) - 361 plays
- Dimes for Pride - (2:39) - 362 plays
- bleed - (3:05) - 388 plays
- Strange and Secluded - (2:07) - 328 plays
- Endure - (2:13) - 294 plays
- My Own Replacement - (3:47) - 327 plays
- As This Parade Marches On - (2:47) - 289 plays