Asa de Águia
45 Shouts - 219,398 Scrobbles
A band that worked out the mix of rock and axé. This is the definition of Asa de Águia, which started its history in 1987 and became a kind of "institution" of the Carnival in Bahia and of the main micaretas (a small Carnival) of Brazil. With a solid formation, the band Asa de Águia is composed by five high-qualified musicians.
Durval Lelys, band leader, is the face of Asa de Águia. His irreverence made him a figure quite charismatic, knowing how to rock the public like no one else.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Xô Satanás - (3:32) - 226 plays
- Trenzinho Do Amor - (4:16) - 139 plays
- Dança Do Vampiro - (3:24) - 173 plays
- Danca do vampiro - (3:47) - 146 plays
- Quebra Aê / Cheio De Graça - (5:41) - 92 plays
- Dança da manivela - 109 plays
- Vale Night - (2:53) - 100 plays
- Bota Pra Ferver - (4:05) - 73 plays
- Não Tem Lua - (5:45) - 96 plays
- Simbora - (4:18) - 73 plays