Asa De Águia
45 Shouts - 213,572 Scrobbles
A band that worked out the mix of rock and axé. This is the definition of Asa de Águia, which started its history in 1987 and became a kind of "institution" of the Carnival in Bahia and of the main micaretas (a small Carnival) of Brazil. With a solid formation, the band Asa de Águia is composed by five high-qualified musicians.
Durval Lelys, band leader, is the face of Asa de Águia. His irreverence made him a figure quite charismatic, knowing how to rock the public like no one else.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dança Do Vampiro - (3:24) - 119 plays
- Dança da manivela - 96 plays
- Simbora - (4:18) - 64 plays
- Xô Satanás - (3:32) - 64 plays
- Gladiador - (4:58) - 78 plays
- Com Amor - (3:45) - 61 plays
- Não Tem Lua - (5:45) - 78 plays
- Vale Night - (2:53) - 51 plays
- Dia Dos Namorados - (3:23) - 110 plays
- Êh Cambada (Ao Vivo) - (2:59) - 47 plays