As The Fallen Rise
6 Shouts - 6,976 Scrobbles
ATFR didn't really seem to meet the criteria of "Metalcore". Many aspects were too heavy, and there were not many clean vocals, as there is in most metalcore. So, the band completely dumped all previously written songs, and started over from scratch. The band is now considered Deathcore, which combines brutal lyrics, and screams, with heavy rythmic guitar riffs, fast, in your face, intricate drums, heavy "low" bass, and the optional keys with the "ooh's and Ahh's".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Realization - (3:35) - 95 plays
- For Times Without - (4:59) - 67 plays
- Premonition - (3:34) - 57 plays
- Intro - (0:35) - 25 plays
- Destroy The Remnants - (4:02) - 66 plays
- Reconstruction - (4:31) - 43 plays
- Interlude - (3:54) - 31 plays
- Never Look Back - (3:12) - 28 plays
- Never Look Back [Ft. Caleb Spencer] - (3:11) - 25 plays
- Truth [Ft. Nick Loy; Jordan Furr] - (3:14) - 19 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release