As The Fallen Rise
6 Shouts - 7,650 Scrobbles
ATFR didn't really seem to meet the criteria of "Metalcore". Many aspects were too heavy, and there were not many clean vocals, as there is in most metalcore. So, the band completely dumped all previously written songs, and started over from scratch. The band is now considered Deathcore, which combines brutal lyrics, and screams, with heavy rythmic guitar riffs, fast, in your face, intricate drums, heavy "low" bass, and the optional keys with the "ooh's and Ahh's".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Realization - (3:35) - 50 plays
- Destroy The Remnants - (4:02) - 45 plays
- Semblance - (4:46) - 35 plays
- Premonition - (3:34) - 36 plays
- For Times Without - (4:59) - 28 plays
- Interlude - (3:54) - 15 plays
- Reconstruction - (4:31) - 21 plays
- Truth [Ft. Nick Loy; Jordan Furr] - (3:14) - 25 plays
- Never Look Back [Ft. Caleb Spencer] - (3:11) - 22 plays
- Intro - (0:35) - 27 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online