As Blood Runs Black
0 Shouts - 6,537,232 Scrobbles
As Blood Runs Black is an American Melodic Deathcore band from Los Angeles, California formed in 2003. They are signed to Mediaskare Records on which they released their debut album, Allegiance on June 6, 2006 . Their album along with extensive touring in the United States brought considerable success making the band a well-known act. Their influences range from Melodic Death Metal to Metalcore.Read More...
During 2007's The Summer Slaughter Tour, drummer Lech was kicked out the band due to personal differences with the other members. He was replaced with Ryan Thomas from the band The Serpent Son. This event led to some serious online bashing from fans, as Lech was their only remaining founding member who in fact recruited the other members of the Allegiance lineup, and wrote much of Allegiance's material beforehand. This also brought dismay to the fans as Allegiance was mostly noted by Lech's unique and extremely technical drumming style.
In 2008, vocalist (Chris) and guitarist (Sal) left the band to settle down and after their departure Lech was recruited back into the band. Later In 2009, lead guitarist (Ernie) decides to leave the band to settle down and pursue school. In 2010, Lech recruited Greg Kirkpatrick (Gift of Prophecy), Daniel Sugarman (Fallen Figure) and Sonik Garcia (Fallen Figure).
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLeaders are hard to come by,
followers are omnipresent.
Satisfied with a mediocre lifestyle
No one is setting a path for us to follow,
- LyricsA mass suppression depressed by life unsure what he's to live for.
But then away came the better days when life opened its new doors.
Struggling for a way every day to live life not to fail but succeed.
Over coming on overwhelming load of power and greed.
Break the chains!
- LyricsYour vision of a new life was impure
gave into temptation and threw away what you believed
your immaculate state of mind was only temporary
your faults your flaws got the best of you
your commitment, your pledge to another human being
- LyricsA struggle of change that is made. a wrinkle in time, battle of the brave, fighting for hope of one's beliefs. Decieving thoughts planted in minds. when hell freezes over will come the time, that ones point will have been made. theres shattered thoughts, and broken dreams. wasted lives all of the brighter side of suffering. Theres more than fighting for causes, theres fighting for what you beleive. If theres a fork in the road of your path, one sides needles the others glass. At least your walking instead of dragging on whats paved. Some see the glass half empty, others full. I just see the waters cold and so is this world that we live in. And so I segregate. Seperated from the ones with out a cause.
I segragate. I segragate. Would you believe? Could you believe? Theres more to this, than what it seems. Its the brighter side of suffering. Poverty, injustice, struggling with the pain. A humble mind of wisdom and non-corruption. Would you believe? Theres more to this from this life! Theres more fo this! Finding a soultion, hope for tomorrow, for a better today! A new revolution, We stand and fight and face the pain
- Pouring Reign - 433,209 plays
- Legends Never Die - 388,814 plays
- Strife (Chug Chug) - 378,099 plays
- Beneath The Surface - 364,934 plays
- The Beautiful Mistake - 353,274 plays