As Blood Runs Black
2,569 Shouts - 6,378,732 Scrobbles
As Blood Runs Black is an American deathcore band from Los Angeles, California formed in 2003. They are signed to Mediaskare Records on which they released their debut album, Allegiance on June 6, 2006 . Their album along with extensive touring in the United States brought considerable success making the band a well-known act. Their influences range from Melodic Death Metal to Metalcore. During 2007's The Summer Slaughter Tour, drummer Lech was kicked out the band due to personal differences with the other members.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Dying Days - (3:41) - 15,589 plays
- LyricsA mass suppression depressed by life unsure what he's to live for.
But then away came the better days when life opened its new doors.
Struggling for a way every day to live life not to fail but succeed.
Over coming on overwhelming load of power and greed.
Break the chains!
- Hester Prynne - (3:37) - 8,952 plays
- Intro - (0:57) - 7,672 plays
- The Brighter Side Of Suffering - (4:53) - 6,906 plays
- Pouring Reign - (3:12) - 6,448 plays
- Legends Never Die - (3:44) - 6,631 plays
- Strife (Chug Chug) - (3:45) - 6,250 plays
- Beneath The Surface - (4:37) - 5,780 plays
- Resist - (2:59) - 6,287 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour