88 Shouts - 197,170 Scrobbles
The band Arzachel was a pseudonym of the band Uriel, a short-lived English psychedelic rock band during the 1960s, composed of Steve Hillage, Dave Stewart, Clive Brooks and Mont Campbell. In 1969, after Uriel had broken up, they had an offer to record, though they had to change the name for legal reasons. After Hillage left to pursue his education, Stewart, Brooks and Campbell later continued as Egg, and Hillage's future band called Khan featured Stewart on keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Queen St. Gang - (4:24) - 2,295 plays
- Garden of Earthly Delights - (2:40) - 2,095 plays
- Leg - (5:33) - 1,726 plays
- Azathoth - (4:18) - 1,356 plays
- Clean Innocent Fun - (10:21) - 1,273 plays
- Metempsychosis - (16:34) - 925 plays
- Queen St. Gang (Soul Thing) - (4:24) - 485 plays
- Soul Thing - (4:32) - 119 plays
- Queen Street Gang - (4:21) - 29 plays
- Queen St Gang - 20 plays