88 Shouts - 194,098 Scrobbles
The band Arzachel was a pseudonym of the band Uriel, a short-lived English psychedelic rock band during the 1960s, composed of Steve Hillage, Dave Stewart, Clive Brooks and Mont Campbell. In 1969, after Uriel had broken up, they had an offer to record, though they had to change the name for legal reasons. After Hillage left to pursue his education, Stewart, Brooks and Campbell later continued as Egg, and Hillage's future band called Khan featured Stewart on keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Queen St. Gang - (4:24) - 2,225 plays
- Garden of Earthly Delights - (2:40) - 2,080 plays
- Leg - (5:33) - 1,727 plays
- Azathoth - (4:18) - 1,438 plays
- Clean Innocent Fun - (10:21) - 1,308 plays
- Metempsychosis - (16:34) - 987 plays
- Queen St. Gang (Soul Thing) - (4:24) - 549 plays
- Soul Thing - (4:32) - 96 plays
- Queen Street Gang - (4:21) - 65 plays
- Queen St.Gang - (4:20) - 43 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online