82 Shouts - 157,842 Scrobbles
The band Arzachel was a pseudonym of the band Uriel, a short-lived English psychedelic rock band during the 1960s, composed of Steve Hillage, Dave Stewart, Clive Brooks and Mont Campbell. In 1969, after Uriel had broken up, they had an offer to record, though they had to change the name for legal reasons. After Hillage left to pursue his education, Stewart, Brooks and Campbell later continued as Egg, and Hillage's future band called Khan featured Stewart on keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Garden of Earthly Delights - (2:40) - 2,443 plays
- Queen St. Gang - (4:24) - 2,313 plays
- Leg - (5:33) - 1,778 plays
- Azathoth - (4:18) - 1,556 plays
- Metempsychosis - (16:34) - 1,212 plays
- Clean Innocent Fun - (10:21) - 1,304 plays
- Queen St. Gang (Soul Thing) - (4:24) - 435 plays
- Soul Thing - (4:32) - 85 plays
- Queen St Gang - 155 plays
- The Salesman Song - (2:57) - 26 plays