88 Shouts - 182,567 Scrobbles
The band Arzachel was a pseudonym of the band Uriel, a short-lived English psychedelic rock band during the 1960s, composed of Steve Hillage, Dave Stewart, Clive Brooks and Mont Campbell. In 1969, after Uriel had broken up, they had an offer to record, though they had to change the name for legal reasons. After Hillage left to pursue his education, Stewart, Brooks and Campbell later continued as Egg, and Hillage's future band called Khan featured Stewart on keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Garden of Earthly Delights - (2:40) - 2,302 plays
- Queen St. Gang - (4:24) - 2,282 plays
- Leg - (5:33) - 1,776 plays
- Azathoth - (4:18) - 1,617 plays
- Clean Innocent Fun - (10:21) - 1,233 plays
- Metempsychosis - (16:34) - 1,030 plays
- Queen St. Gang (Soul Thing) - (4:24) - 542 plays
- Soul Thing - (4:32) - 69 plays
- Egoman - (4:12) - 68 plays
- The Salesman Song - (2:57) - 54 plays