87 Shouts - 173,004 Scrobbles
The band Arzachel was a pseudonym of the band Uriel, a short-lived English psychedelic rock band during the 1960s, composed of Steve Hillage, Dave Stewart, Clive Brooks and Mont Campbell. In 1969, after Uriel had broken up, they had an offer to record, though they had to change the name for legal reasons. After Hillage left to pursue his education, Stewart, Brooks and Campbell later continued as Egg, and Hillage's future band called Khan featured Stewart on keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Garden of Earthly Delights - (2:40) - 2,004 plays
- Leg - (5:33) - 1,632 plays
- Queen St. Gang - (4:24) - 1,774 plays
- Azathoth - (4:18) - 1,343 plays
- Clean Innocent Fun - (10:21) - 1,148 plays
- Metempsychosis - (16:34) - 915 plays
- Queen St. Gang (Soul Thing) - (4:24) - 492 plays
- Queen Street Gang - (4:21) - 60 plays
- Soul Thing - (4:32) - 59 plays
- The Salesman Song - (2:57) - 40 plays