88 Shouts - 185,248 Scrobbles
The band Arzachel was a pseudonym of the band Uriel, a short-lived English psychedelic rock band during the 1960s, composed of Steve Hillage, Dave Stewart, Clive Brooks and Mont Campbell. In 1969, after Uriel had broken up, they had an offer to record, though they had to change the name for legal reasons. After Hillage left to pursue his education, Stewart, Brooks and Campbell later continued as Egg, and Hillage's future band called Khan featured Stewart on keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Garden of Earthly Delights - (2:40) - 2,354 plays
- Queen St. Gang - (4:24) - 2,258 plays
- Leg - (5:33) - 1,735 plays
- Azathoth - (4:18) - 1,607 plays
- Clean Innocent Fun - (10:21) - 1,255 plays
- Metempsychosis - (16:34) - 1,044 plays
- Queen St. Gang (Soul Thing) - (4:24) - 571 plays
- Soul Thing - (4:32) - 72 plays
- Queen Street Gang - (4:21) - 65 plays
- Egoman - (4:12) - 72 plays