15 Shouts - 130,821 Scrobbles
Arto Tunçboyacıyan (Armenian: Արտո Թունչբոյաջյան) (b. 1957 in Istanbul) is a Turkish-Armenian musician. Tunçboyacıyan sings, accompanying himself on the traditional six-stringed sazebo, solos on the traditional double-reed duduk, and plays percussion. A famous avant-garde folk artist (singer, songwriter, percussionist, and multi-instrumentalist), he appeared on more than 200 records in Europe before arriving in the United States...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zetuni Zar - (4:54) - 50 plays
- Takuhi - (2:23) - 16 plays
- Dolma Mama - (4:47) - 23 plays
- Martılar - (1:45) - 5 plays
- Herkes Kendi Gördüğüne Doğru Der - (5:23) - 8 plays
- Babum - (4:08) - 10 plays
- Dancing Hands - (4:36) - 5 plays
- Hoonk (Incense) - (2:31) - 3 plays
- Seyrek Seyrek - (5:25) - 6 plays
- Hoonk - (2:32) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online