15 Shouts - 128,580 Scrobbles
Arto Tunçboyacıyan (Armenian: Արտո Թունչբոյաջյան) (b. 1957 in Istanbul) is a Turkish-Armenian musician. Tunçboyacıyan sings, accompanying himself on the traditional six-stringed sazebo, solos on the traditional double-reed duduk, and plays percussion. A famous avant-garde folk artist (singer, songwriter, percussionist, and multi-instrumentalist), he appeared on more than 200 records in Europe before arriving in the United States...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zetuni Zar - (4:54) - 93 plays
- Takuhi - (2:23) - 45 plays
- Dolma Mama - (4:47) - 35 plays
- Herkes Kendi Gördüğüne Doğru Der - (5:23) - 18 plays
- Damla Damla Gözyaşları - (2:18) - 13 plays
- Martılar - (1:45) - 10 plays
- Yine O an Geldi Aklıma - (2:32) - 9 plays
- Seyrek Seyrek - (5:25) - 13 plays
- Babum - (4:08) - 17 plays
- Hello Good People - (2:43) - 7 plays