15 Shouts - 126,426 Scrobbles
Arto Tunçboyacıyan (Armenian: Արտո Թունչբոյաջյան) (b. 1957 in Istanbul) is a Turkish-Armenian musician. Tunçboyacıyan sings, accompanying himself on the traditional six-stringed sazebo, solos on the traditional double-reed duduk, and plays percussion. A famous avant-garde folk artist (singer, songwriter, percussionist, and multi-instrumentalist), he appeared on more than 200 records in Europe before arriving in the United States...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zetuni Zar - (4:54) - 130 plays
- Takuhi - (2:23) - 104 plays
- Dolma Mama - (4:47) - 41 plays
- Herkes Kendi Gördüğüne Doğru Der - (5:23) - 21 plays
- Damla Damla Gözyaşları - (2:18) - 16 plays
- Yine O an Geldi Aklıma - (2:32) - 11 plays
- Babum - (4:08) - 21 plays
- Gulo - 7 plays
- Seyrek Seyrek - (5:25) - 10 plays
- I Miss You Every Moment My Brother - (6:52) - 17 plays