23 Shouts - 89,832 Scrobbles
In the late summer of 1981, Janelle Brooks started throwing shows in the basement of her parents' house in Potomac, Maryland. Usually these parties would feature five or six bands, who were usually happy to share their gear with each other. Most of their songs were only a minute long, and therefore the sets tended to be really brief. There was a pole in the middle of the carpeted rec-room that everyone danced around, and between bands people hung out all over the house and in the yards. Nobody knew where Janelle's parents were during these throwdowns, but apparently they were ok with it.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wasteland - (2:01) - 463 plays
- Outside Looking In - (0:58) - 433 plays
- Artificial Peace - (1:39) - 424 plays
- Against the Grain - (1:15) - 264 plays
- War Path - (0:41) - 199 plays
- Enlisted Man - (0:51) - 175 plays
- No Escape, No Excuse - (0:47) - 137 plays
- Dead End - (0:45) - 181 plays
- Enemy Minds - (0:58) - 125 plays
- Wild Thing - (2:16) - 114 plays