23 Shouts - 92,050 Scrobbles
In the late summer of 1981, Janelle Brooks started throwing shows in the basement of her parents' house in Potomac, Maryland. Usually these parties would feature five or six bands, who were usually happy to share their gear with each other. Most of their songs were only a minute long, and therefore the sets tended to be really brief. There was a pole in the middle of the carpeted rec-room that everyone danced around, and between bands people hung out all over the house and in the yards. Nobody knew where Janelle's parents were during these throwdowns, but apparently they were ok with it.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wasteland - (2:01) - 439 plays
- Outside Looking In - (0:58) - 393 plays
- Artificial Peace - (1:39) - 401 plays
- Against the Grain - (1:15) - 205 plays
- War Path - (0:41) - 169 plays
- Dead End - (0:45) - 169 plays
- No Escape, No Excuse - (0:47) - 111 plays
- Enlisted Man - (0:51) - 145 plays
- Suburban Wasteland - (1:53) - 111 plays
- Enemy Minds - (0:58) - 109 plays