135 Shouts - 800,648 Scrobbles
The Artifacts were a throwback hip hop duo from Newark, NJ. Their music reflected and emphasized three of the four elements of true hip hop culture: MCing, DJing, and their specialty, graffiti writing or “bombing”; both Tame One and El Da Sensei are proficient at all three. With unique styles that play off each other well, Tame and El’s graff-rap was well received by underground audiences and continued in the Jersey rap tradition of Redman and Lords of the Underground.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wrong Side Of Da Tracks - (4:19) - 35,256 plays
- C'mon Wit da Git Down - (4:04) - 2,531 plays
- Heavy Ammunition - (4:07) - 1,205 plays
- Lower Da Boom - (5:11) - 1,040 plays
- Whayback - (4:46) - 968 plays
- Dynamite Soul - (3:51) - 730 plays
- Notty Headed Nigguhz - (2:29) - 755 plays
- Flexi With Da Tech(nique) - (4:09) - 728 plays
- Wrong Side of the Tracks - (4:20) - 707 plays
- Drama (Mortal Kombat Fatality) - (1:31) - 634 plays