9 Shouts - 6,673 Scrobbles
Jean Nicolas Arthur Rimbaud (20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891) was a French poet and anarchist, born in Charleville. As part of the decadent movement, his influence on modern literature, music and art has been enduring and pervasive. He produced his best known works while still in his late teens - Victor Hugo described him at the time as "an infant Shakespeare" - and gave up creative writing altogether before he reached 21. He remained a prolific letter-writer all his life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le dormeur du val - (3:12) - 12 plays
- Sensation - (3:41) - 11 plays
- On n'est pas serieux quand on a 17 ans - (4:21) - 10 plays
- Les poetes de sept ans - (5:07) - 24 plays
- Ma boheme - (1:39) - 9 plays
- Le bateau ivre - (13:13) - 29 plays
- Roman (1870) - (2:33) - 22 plays
- L'eternite - (1:33) - 13 plays
- Chanson de la plus haute tour - (3:00) - 11 plays
- Le pauvre songe - (1:46) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online