112 Shouts - 516,451 Scrobbles
With his theatrical performances, which saw him wearing helmets of fire and outlandish costumes, Arthur Brown (born Jun 24, 1944 in Whitby, Yorkshire, England) became one of the most electrifying one-shot artists of the 60's. In addition to topping the British charts (and reaching number two in the U.S.) with his brilliantly demonic single "Fire," Arthur Brown actually scored a Top Ten LP with his 1968 debut, "The Crazy World of Arthur Brown". Crazy World of Arthur Brown (band) The Crazy World of Arthur Brown is a psychedelic rock band of Arthur Brown.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI am the god of hell f ire and I bring you:
Fire, I'll take you to burn.
Fire, I'll take you to learn.
I'll see you burn!
You fought hard and you saved and learned,
- I Put A Spell On You - (3:43) - 1,761 plays
- Come And Buy - (5:40) - 1,013 plays
- Rest Cure - (2:44) - 797 plays
- Prelude - Nightmare - (3:28) - 850 plays
- Child Of My Kingdom - (7:02) - 829 plays
- Spontaneous Apple Creation - (2:54) - 729 plays
- Fanfare - Fire Poem - (1:51) - 768 plays
- I've Got Money - (3:09) - 638 plays
- Time/Confusion - 483 plays