112 Shouts - 514,583 Scrobbles
With his theatrical performances, which saw him wearing helmets of fire and outlandish costumes, Arthur Brown (born Jun 24, 1944 in Whitby, Yorkshire, England) became one of the most electrifying one-shot artists of the 60's. In addition to topping the British charts (and reaching number two in the U.S.) with his brilliantly demonic single "Fire," Arthur Brown actually scored a Top Ten LP with his 1968 debut, "The Crazy World of Arthur Brown". Crazy World of Arthur Brown (band) The Crazy World of Arthur Brown is a psychedelic rock band of Arthur Brown.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI am the god of hell f ire and I bring you:
Fire, I'll take you to burn.
Fire, I'll take you to learn.
I'll see you burn!
You fought hard and you saved and learned,
- I Put A Spell On You - (3:43) - 1,707 plays
- Come And Buy - (5:40) - 1,009 plays
- Prelude - Nightmare - (3:28) - 802 plays
- Rest Cure - (2:44) - 740 plays
- Child Of My Kingdom - (7:02) - 752 plays
- Spontaneous Apple Creation - (2:54) - 708 plays
- Fanfare - Fire Poem - (1:51) - 748 plays
- I've Got Money - (3:09) - 587 plays
- Time/Confusion - 440 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online