112 Shouts - 507,859 Scrobbles
With his theatrical performances, which saw him wearing helmets of fire and outlandish costumes, Arthur Brown (born Jun 24, 1944 in Whitby, Yorkshire, England) became one of the most electrifying one-shot artists of the 60's. In addition to topping the British charts (and reaching number two in the U.S.) with his brilliantly demonic single "Fire," Arthur Brown actually scored a Top Ten LP with his 1968 debut, "The Crazy World of Arthur Brown". Crazy World of Arthur Brown (band) The Crazy World of Arthur Brown is a psychedelic rock band of Arthur Brown.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI am the god of hell f ire and I bring you:
Fire, I'll take you to burn.
Fire, I'll take you to learn.
I'll see you burn!
You fought hard and you saved and learned,
- I Put A Spell On You - (3:43) - 1,679 plays
- Come And Buy - (5:40) - 958 plays
- Prelude - Nightmare - (3:28) - 749 plays
- Rest Cure - (2:44) - 699 plays
- Child Of My Kingdom - (7:02) - 700 plays
- Fanfare - Fire Poem - (1:51) - 731 plays
- Spontaneous Apple Creation - (2:54) - 640 plays
- I've Got Money - (3:09) - 561 plays
- Time/Confusion - 396 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online