284 Shouts - 919,187 Scrobbles
Artesia is a neoclassical darkwave group founded in 2001 in Pleubian, France by Agathe M. (keyboards, vocals). Her first recording, "L'éveil de l'âme", was recorded in June 2003, but the sound quality was poor and it couldn't be distributed.
Gaëlle D. (violin) joined the band in September 2003 and it was the beginning of an adventure. Together they composed the demo "L'aube morne", recorded by Loïc C. (from the band Belenos) and released in November 2004. In December 2005, Artesia signed a deal with Prikosnovenie, a French label specialized in dark atmospheric music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le haut bois - (7:15) - 1,343 plays
- Une nuit en Hilvern - (4:21) - 1,300 plays
- Invitation - (6:44) - 1,375 plays
- Irree Seose - (0:49) - 1,758 plays
- Rencontre Avec La Dame - (5:48) - 1,088 plays
- Terres Perdues - (4:46) - 1,010 plays
- Le refuge - (4:54) - 1,094 plays
- Chant d'Automne - (5:37) - 973 plays
- La maison des feins - (4:32) - 963 plays
- Barenton - (2:17) - 932 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online