284 Shouts - 929,667 Scrobbles
Artesia is a neoclassical darkwave group founded in 2001 in Pleubian, France by Agathe M. (keyboards, vocals). Her first recording, "L'éveil de l'âme", was recorded in June 2003, but the sound quality was poor and it couldn't be distributed.
Gaëlle D. (violin) joined the band in September 2003 and it was the beginning of an adventure. Together they composed the demo "L'aube morne", recorded by Loïc C. (from the band Belenos) and released in November 2004. In December 2005, Artesia signed a deal with Prikosnovenie, a French label specialized in dark atmospheric music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le haut bois - (7:15) - 1,594 plays
- Invitation - (6:44) - 1,405 plays
- Une nuit en Hilvern - (4:21) - 1,206 plays
- Irree Seose - (0:49) - 1,144 plays
- Le refuge - (4:54) - 1,024 plays
- Terres Perdues - (4:46) - 933 plays
- Rencontre Avec La Dame - (5:48) - 952 plays
- Chant d'Automne - (5:37) - 927 plays
- La maison des feins - (4:32) - 870 plays
- Y ladi wen - (7:53) - 854 plays