284 Shouts - 917,588 Scrobbles
Artesia is a neoclassical darkwave group founded in 2001 in Pleubian, France by Agathe M. (keyboards, vocals). Her first recording, "L'éveil de l'âme", was recorded in June 2003, but the sound quality was poor and it couldn't be distributed.
Gaëlle D. (violin) joined the band in September 2003 and it was the beginning of an adventure. Together they composed the demo "L'aube morne", recorded by Loïc C. (from the band Belenos) and released in November 2004. In December 2005, Artesia signed a deal with Prikosnovenie, a French label specialized in dark atmospheric music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le haut bois - (7:15) - 1,475 plays
- Invitation - (6:44) - 1,395 plays
- Une nuit en Hilvern - (4:21) - 1,227 plays
- Irree Seose - (0:49) - 1,174 plays
- Le refuge - (4:54) - 1,089 plays
- Rencontre Avec La Dame - (5:48) - 1,035 plays
- Terres Perdues - (4:46) - 945 plays
- Chant d'Automne - (5:37) - 954 plays
- La maison des feins - (4:32) - 925 plays
- Barenton - (2:17) - 864 plays