283 Shouts - 900,023 Scrobbles
Artesia is a neoclassical darkwave group founded in 2001 in Pleubian, France by Agathe M. (keyboards, vocals). Her first recording, "L'éveil de l'âme", was recorded in June 2003, but the sound quality was poor and it couldn't be distributed.
Gaëlle D. (violin) joined the band in September 2003 and it was the beginning of an adventure. Together they composed the demo "L'aube morne", recorded by Loïc C. (from the band Belenos) and released in November 2004. In December 2005, Artesia signed a deal with Prikosnovenie, a French label specialized in dark atmospheric music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le haut bois - (7:15) - 1,369 plays
- Une nuit en Hilvern - (4:21) - 1,262 plays
- Irree Seose - (0:49) - 1,776 plays
- Invitation - (6:44) - 1,258 plays
- Rencontre Avec La Dame - (5:48) - 1,064 plays
- Terres Perdues - (4:46) - 1,026 plays
- Le refuge - (4:54) - 1,059 plays
- Chant d'Automne - (5:37) - 938 plays
- Barenton - (2:17) - 929 plays
- Entrelacs - (1:48) - 1,116 plays