281 Shouts - 886,336 Scrobbles
Artesia is a neoclassical darkwave group founded in 2001 in Pleubian, France by Agathe M. (keyboards, vocals). Her first recording, "L'éveil de l'âme", was recorded in June 2003, but the sound quality was poor and it couldn't be distributed.
Gaëlle D. (violin) joined the band in September 2003 and it was the beginning of an adventure. Together they composed the demo "L'aube morne", recorded by Loïc C. (from the band Belenos) and released in November 2004. In December 2005, Artesia signed a deal with Prikosnovenie, a French label specialized in dark atmospheric music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Une nuit en Hilvern - (4:21) - 1,534 plays
- Le haut bois - (7:15) - 1,543 plays
- Irree Seose - (0:49) - 1,434 plays
- Invitation - (6:44) - 1,385 plays
- Rencontre Avec La Dame - (5:48) - 1,154 plays
- Terres Perdues - (4:46) - 1,214 plays
- Chant d'Automne - (5:37) - 1,074 plays
- Le refuge - (4:54) - 1,117 plays
- Barenton - (2:17) - 1,053 plays
- Y ladi wen - (7:53) - 1,042 plays