280 Shouts - 876,714 Scrobbles
Artesia is a neoclassical darkwave group founded in 2001 in Pleubian, France by Agathe M. (keyboards, vocals). Her first recording, "L'éveil de l'âme", was recorded in June 2003, but the sound quality was poor and it couldn't be distributed.
Gaëlle D. (violin) joined the band in September 2003 and it was the beginning of an adventure. Together they composed the demo "L'aube morne", recorded by Loïc C. (from the band Belenos) and released in November 2004. In December 2005, Artesia signed a deal with Prikosnovenie, a French label specialized in dark atmospheric music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Une nuit en Hilvern - (4:21) - 1,789 plays
- Invitation - (6:44) - 1,505 plays
- Irree Seose - (0:49) - 1,540 plays
- Le haut bois - (7:15) - 1,556 plays
- Le refuge - (4:54) - 1,230 plays
- Barenton - (2:17) - 1,137 plays
- Rencontre Avec La Dame - (5:48) - 1,201 plays
- Chant d'Automne - (5:37) - 1,176 plays
- Terres Perdues - (4:46) - 1,273 plays
- Entrelacs - (1:48) - 1,175 plays