Art Ensemble Of Chicago
94 Shouts - 524,028 Scrobbles
The Art Ensemble of Chicago is an avant-garde jazz ensemble closely identified with the Association for the Advancement of Creative Musicians (AACM) in the mid 1960s. The group continues to tour and record through 2006, despite the deaths of two of the founding members. The original lineup was founder Roscoe Mitchell and Joseph Jarman on reeds, Lester Bowie on trumpet, and Malachi Favors on bass. They worked with a succession of drummers recruited from Chicago and St.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thème De Yoyo - (8:59) - 2,111 plays
- Theme De Yoyo - (8:58) - 1,778 plays
- Theme De Celine - (3:02) - 841 plays
- Nice Guys - (1:41) - 618 plays
- Proverbes (I) - (2:38) - 643 plays
- Theme amour universal - (3:51) - 595 plays
- Theme libre - (8:51) - 537 plays
- Variations Sur Un Theme De Monteverdi (i) - (3:02) - 619 plays
- Proverbes (II) - (1:22) - 551 plays
- Variations Sur Un Theme De Monteverdi (ii) - (1:50) - 560 plays