Arsonists Get All The Girls
1,785 Shouts - 3,326,843 Scrobbles
Hailing from Santa Cruz, California, Arsonists Get All The Girls (AGATG) can be best described as experimental deathcore. With catchy and humorous intros and breaks in their songs, electrifying breakdowns, and a feel of technicality that seems ever-lasting, Arsonists Get All The Girls are setting a new standard for the term "experimental." In 2005 in it's original lineup, Arsonists Get All The Girls was fronted by vocalist Alex, with Arthur on guitar, Pat on bass, Garin on drums and Arthur's cousin Jeff on Keys.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The 42nd Ego - (3:30) - 3,643 plays
- Shoeshine For Neptune - (2:52) - 2,721 plays
- My Cup's Half Empty - (3:00) - 2,371 plays
- In The Empyreans - (4:01) - 2,177 plays
- Skiff For The Suits - (3:37) - 1,863 plays
- Business In The Front - (1:14) - 1,763 plays
- Dr. Teeth - (4:02) - 2,411 plays
- Interdimensionary - (1:23) - 1,817 plays
- Mantipede - (1:17) - 1,714 plays
- Saturnine - (3:21) - 1,767 plays