28 Shouts - 112,917 Scrobbles
Forming in Brisbane, now spread between the Northern & Southern states, Arrows are post-rock balladeers without a filter. Unconventional “rock” instrumentation over bombastic / receding harmonies. Desperately reaching vocals which roll ceaselessly between pop & depravity. Round this out with a strong DIY ethic, dive-in. First a self-released demo in 2006, following with a 12” split the year after, Arrows soon became a genre favorite amongst a tiny few.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All Passwords Are Brisbane - (4:22) - 922 plays
- Whores Will Have Their Trinkets - (6:27) - 611 plays
- We Only Speak on Weekends - (4:17) - 534 plays
- Surely Not? Afraid So - (5:51) - 455 plays
- Clean Sheets Aren't Just For Keepers - (7:05) - 446 plays
- She Wore a Cabernet Smile - (5:29) - 383 plays
- What Happens at a Gifthorse Show - (4:44) - 516 plays
- I Can Hear Your Lungs Rattling - (6:11) - 368 plays
- Pour Me Into a Taxi - (6:29) - 347 plays
- Calling Your Sponsor - (3:22) - 425 plays