3 Shouts - 17,471 Scrobbles
Arrocata is the moniker for electronic composer Robert Straub. Both formally trained and self-taught, Robert’s musical interests and influences span a wide spectrum from Jazz, Progressive Rock, Experimental Ambient, Musique Concrete, Electronica to the Classics. After formally studying Electronic Compsition in the mid 1970's with Canadian Composer Alexina Louie, Robert has spent over three decades exploring the compositional possibilities of electronic music, computer based music, synthesizer programming and audio recording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wandering Windows - (10:50) - 204 plays
- Canvas - (6:13) - 200 plays
- Weavers Needle - (9:49) - 198 plays
- Superstition Mountains - (9:26) - 188 plays
- Sedona - (10:00) - 144 plays
- Slow Drift - (6:43) - 159 plays
- Silhouette - (8:48) - 150 plays
- The Stronghold - (4:31) - 163 plays
- Mogollon Rim - (7:36) - 135 plays
- Rogue Wave - (10:12) - 126 plays