3 Shouts - 14,124 Scrobbles
Italian composer, librettist and poet (February 24th, 1842, Padova - 1918, Milan) Although chiefly remembered for his work as a librettist, essentially for Verdi (he wrote the libretto for his two Shakespearean adaptations: Falstaff and Othello and revised the text for Simon Boccanegra), he also wrote the full libretto and music for one single opera: Mefistofele, now part of the common international repertoire.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mefistofele / Act 2: "Dai campi, dai prati" - (2:38) - 22 plays
- Mefistofele / Act 1: Dai campi, dai prati - (3:18) - 16 plays
- Mefistofele / Act 3: L'altra notte in fondo al mare - (7:48) - 22 plays
- Mefistofele / Act 4: "Giunto sul passo estremo" - (3:23) - 11 plays
- Mefistofele / Prologue: Salve Regina! - (6:22) - 13 plays
- Mefistofele / Act 2: Ecco il mondo - (5:50) - 9 plays
- Mefistofele / Epilogue: Giunto sul passo estremo - (2:38) - 12 plays
- Mefistofele / Prologue: Ave, Signor degli angeli e dei santi! - (3:59) - 10 plays
- Mefistofele / Act 2: Dimmi se credi, Enrico - (4:54) - 12 plays
- Mefistofele / Prologue: Preludio - (5:38) - 9 plays