3 Shouts - 13,295 Scrobbles
Italian composer, librettist and poet (February 24th, 1842, Padova - 1918, Milan) Although chiefly remembered for his work as a librettist, essentially for Verdi (he wrote the libretto for his two Shakespearean adaptations: Falstaff and Othello and revised the text for Simon Boccanegra), he also wrote the full libretto and music for one single opera: Mefistofele, now part of the common international repertoire.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Of Sabbath: Ecco il mondo (From "Mefistofele") - (3:28) - 25 plays
- Mefistofele, Act III: The Death of Margherita: L'altra notte in fondo al mare - (9:08) - 12 plays
- Mefistofele / Act 1: Dai campi, dai prati - (3:18) - 13 plays
- Mefistofele / Act 4: "Giunto sul passo estremo" - (3:23) - 9 plays
- Mefistofele.Riddiamo! Riddiamo - (6:19) - 8 plays
- Mefistofele / Act 3: L'altra notte in fondo al mare - (7:48) - 11 plays
- Mefistofele, Act I: Aria - "Son lo spirito che nega" - (3:33) - 6 plays
- Mefistofele / Act 1: "Dai campi, dai prati" - (2:35) - 4 plays
- Boito: Mefistofele: Ave Signor - Prologue - (4:43) - 5 plays
- Mefistofele / Epilogue: "Ogni mortal mister..Giunto sul passo estremo" - (4:37) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online