22 Shouts - 590,615 Scrobbles
It was in Ostend in the Flemish part of Belgium that Arno Hintjens was born on May 21, 1949. His mother was into the latest things and liked Greco and rock'n'roll. As for his father, an aviator and mechanic in the aeronautic industry, he was someone who liked politics and American literature. In the 1960's, Arno travelled to Asia and made the ritual visit to Kathmandu. We also caught a glimpse of him singing in St. Tropez, on the Greek islands, or in Amsterdam. Undeniably turned onto music, he sang for the first time on stage during a summer music festival in Ostend in 1969.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Les filles du bord de mer - (4:57) - 1,485 plays
- Les Yeux de Ma Mère - (5:00) - 1,204 plays
- Show of live - 1,010 plays
- Vive ma liberté - (4:08) - 681 plays
- Quand Les Bonbons Parlent - (3:56) - 564 plays
- Je Veux Nager - (3:38) - 506 plays
- Chic et pas cher - (3:18) - 403 plays
- Chanson d'amour - (2:51) - 445 plays
- I Don't Believe - (2:54) - 400 plays
- Voir un ami pleurer - (4:13) - 386 plays