19 Shouts - 295,621 Scrobbles
Armando Manzanero (born in Mérida, México on December 7, 1935) is a Latin American musician and composer, widely considered the premiere Mexican romantic composer of the postwar era. At the age of eight he was introduced into the world of music in the Escuela de Bellas Artes (School of High Arts) of his native city, later furthering his musical studies in Mexico City. In 1950, at the age of fifteen, he composed his first melody titled Nunca en el Mundo (Never in the World), of which twenty-one versions in different languages have been recorded to date.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Adoro - (2:24) - 591 plays
- No - (2:51) - 478 plays
- Esta Tarde Vi Llover - (3:36) - 465 plays
- Adoro - Con Alejandro Sanz - (4:21) - 347 plays
- LyricsSomos novios
Pues los dos sentimos
Mutuo amor profundo
Y con eso ya ganamos
Lo mas grande de este mundo
- Nos Hizo Falta Tiempo - con Concha Buika - (3:49) - 232 plays
- Contigo Aprendí - (1:59) - 293 plays
- Nada Personal - (3:08) - 240 plays
- Voy a Apagar la Luz - (4:14) - 207 plays
- Cuando Estoy Contigo - (2:27) - 220 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online