19 Shouts - 285,337 Scrobbles
Armando Manzanero (born in Mérida, México on December 7, 1935) is a Latin American musician and composer, widely considered the premiere Mexican romantic composer of the postwar era. At the age of eight he was introduced into the world of music in the Escuela de Bellas Artes (School of High Arts) of his native city, later furthering his musical studies in Mexico City. In 1950, at the age of fifteen, he composed his first melody titled Nunca en el Mundo (Never in the World), of which twenty-one versions in different languages have been recorded to date.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No - (2:51) - 676 plays
- Adoro - (2:24) - 602 plays
- Esta Tarde Vi Llover - (3:36) - 510 plays
- Somos Novios - (2:36) - 520 plays
- Adoro - Con Alejandro Sanz - (4:21) - 321 plays
- Contigo Aprendi - (3:20) - 272 plays
- Voy a Apagar la Luz - (4:14) - 294 plays
- Te Extraño (Pero Te Extraño) - (4:46) - 262 plays
- Nada Personal - (3:08) - 296 plays
- Nos Hizo Falta Tiempo - con Concha Buika - (3:49) - 218 plays