4 Shouts - 5,261 Scrobbles
Arif Mardin (March 15, 1932 - June 25, 2006) was a renowned Turkish-American music producer, who worked with a wide range of artists, across many different styles and genres of music. His is perhaps the most stunning C.V. of all contemporary record producers and links jazz, blues, rock and roll, soul, disco, new wave, and everything in between. To study a simple list of Mr. Mardin's associations would be breathtaking if only one could be simply compiled. Such a task has yet to be accomplished.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Glass Onion - (2:42) - 86 plays
- Forms - (3:55) - 26 plays
- Dark Alleys - (4:09) - 19 plays
- The Greatest Ears In Town (feat. Bette Midler & Barry Gibb) - (4:40) - 15 plays
- Sympathy for the Devil - (3:55) - 12 plays
- Strange Brew - (4:16) - 7 plays
- All My Friends Are Here (feat. Hall & Oates, Barry & Robin Gibb, members of The Rascals and The Average White Band, Phil Collins, Lalah Hathaway, Cisy Houston and Randy Brecker) - (4:32) - 9 plays
- Mary Ann - (2:08) - 4 plays
- Forms (US, 1975) - 4 plays
- (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay - (3:21) - 10 plays