8,366 Shouts - 16,523,921 Scrobbles
Ariana Grande-Butera (born on June 26, 1993), known professionally as Ariana Grande, is an American actress, singer, and songwriter. She reached mainstream music success in March 2013 after her single "The Way" (featuring Mac Miller) from her debut studio album Yours Truly became a Top 40 hit. The album was released September 3, 2013. Her voice has often been compared to that of Mariah Carey. Her music is generally pop and contemporary rhythm and blues, and has some features of funk, dance, and hip hop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf you want it, take it
I should have said it before
Tried to hide it, fake it
I can't pretend anymore
I only want to die alive
It's Iggy Iggs!
I got one more problem with you girl
One less, one less!
- LyricsTell me something, I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take away the pain
And if in the moment I bite my lip
- LyricsI've cried enough tears to see my own reflection in them
And then it was clear
I can't deny
I really missed him
To think that I was wrong
- LyricsI was a liar
I gave into the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest
Feel like a failure
- Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) - (0:55) - 537,341 plays
- Why Try - (3:32) - 319,671 plays
- Best Mistake - (3:54) - 147,532 plays
- Santa Tell Me - (3:24) - 146,826 plays
- Just a Little Bit of Your Heart - (3:53) - 256,468 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online