0 Shouts - 1,529 Scrobbles
Ari Brown was born in Chicago,Illinois on February 1, 1944. In 1968 he received a Bachelor of music degree from Vandercook School of Music in Chicago. Mr Brown plays the tenor, alto and soprano sax as well as flute, clarinet and piano. He is a teacher, composer and arranger. He has taught in the Chicago Public School system , Columbia College, Chicago Urban Gateways, The Chicago Conservatory of Music, Olive Harvey City College, The University of Illinois at Chicago where he is currently teaching.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baldhead Gerald - (9:06) - 9 plays
- Rahsaan In The Serengeti - (11:06) - 4 plays
- Two gun V - (6:36) - 8 plays
- Oui Lee - (8:46) - 4 plays
- One For Luba - (10:27) - 5 plays
- Trane's Example - (8:26) - 4 plays
- Roscoe - (3:44) - 5 plays
- Oh What A World We're Living In - (5:58) - 3 plays
- Lester Bowie's Gumbo Stew - (10:34) - 9 plays
- Quiet Time - (3:19) - 3 plays