0 Shouts - 127,870 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:Read More...
1) Ares is a Japanese Melodic Death Metal band from Kobe, Japan. Yasushi Higashimura & Takeshi Higashimura formed Ares in 2003 after leaving SERPENT the same year. Their 1st full album "The advent" got released in November 20, 2008. Before that, they had released two Mini-Albums and three Singles.
They combine elements from brutal death metal and melodic death metal. Their sound does, in some aspects, remind of SERPENT's older sound from the same era when they left it in 2003, and that includes having Neo-Classical influences.
They're currently (including 2013) working on a new, second album. Its release date is still unknown as of yet.
Takeshi Higashimura - Guitars, Keyboards (2003-present) (ex. SERPENT)
Yasushi Higashimura - Vocals, Bass (2003-present) (ex. SERPENT)
Masakazu Mino - Guitars (2009-present)
Keiji Yanai - Drums (?-2009)
Yuusuke Yamamoto - Guitars
Yuuji Fujita - Guitars (?-2006)
 Last sacrifice (Demo; Mini-Album)
 Insane awakening (Demo; Mini-Album)
 Ares (Demo; Single)
 The Enemy (Demo; Single)
 Deep Inside (Demo; Maxi-Single)
 The advent (Full-length album)
Official Website: http://ares.syncl.jp/
Official Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/aresjp
Official AudioLeaf: http://www.audioleaf.com/ares/
2)ARES (아레스)is a Korean industrial/alternative metal band formed in 2001. Band combines elements of techno and industrial to metal.
They are similar to nu-metal band from Korea, Schizo.
They have released mini-album, "Machine Ares" in 2003 and album, "Digital Human" in 2005.
ARES have done an opening act for one of Seo Taiji's concerts.
Currently, there are no reported activities from ARES
Mad J (Jung Wook) - vocals
Who - guitars
Iron (Han Chul) - bass
Feel (Hyo Jun) - drums
Zombie (Kyoung Woo) - programming, synthetic guitar
2003 Machine Ares
2005 디지털 인간 (Digital Human)
3) Ares is a progressive metal band from Germany, Eckernförde. They are influenced by many different kinds of metal, they make their own sound between death metal, black metal and metalcore.
4) Ares is an MC from Madrid. He makes hardcore rap.
5) Ares is a thrash/death metal band from Largo, Florida USA. Formed in 2005, they have released two full lengths and a demo.
6) Ares is/was a South Korean black metal band. Demo released in 2004, currently on hold.
7) Ares was a hardcore band from the Central Valley of California which has now went on to become Recognize.
8) Ares For the French metal band, see Arès.