1 Shouts - 16,492 Scrobbles
Archie Bleyer (June 12, 1909 - March 20, 1989) was an American song arranger, bandleader, and record company executive. He was born in the Corona section of the New York City borough of Queens. He began playing the piano when he was only seven years old. In 1927 he went to Columbia College, intending to become an electrical engineer, but as a sophomore switched to a music major. Without graduating, he left to become an arranger. In the early 1930s, he wrote a number of songs that got recorded; all 'hot' novelty numbers, including "Mouthful O'Jam", "Business In F" and "Business In Q".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hernando's Hideaway - (2:35) - 372 plays
- The Rockin' Ghost - (2:51) - 41 plays
- Hernandoz Hideaway - (2:32) - 33 plays
- Fernando's Hideaway Addams Family theme - (3:20) - 22 plays
- Rockin' Ghost - (2:53) - 21 plays
- Hernando's Hideway - (2:32) - 25 plays
- Hernado`s hideaway - (2:34) - 11 plays
- Hernandos Hideaway - (2:32) - 17 plays
- Hernando`s Hideaway - (2:32) - 4 plays
- Hernado's Hideaway - (2:32) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online