49 Shouts - 1,622,310 Scrobbles
Arcangelo Corelli (17 February 1653–8 January 1713) was an influential Italian violinist and composer of baroque music. Corelli was born at Fusignano, in the present-day province of Ravenna. Little is known about his early life. His master on the violin was Bassani, and Matteo Simonelli, the well-known singer of the pope’s chapel, taught him composition. His first major success was gained in Paris at the age of nineteen, and to this he owed his European reputation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- IV. Gavotta: Allegro - (0:41) - 1,993 plays
- Allegro - (2:11) - 1,874 plays
- Allemanda: Adagio - (4:13) - 1,136 plays
- I. Vivace - Allegro - Adagio - Vivace - Allegro - Largo andante - (4:07) - 1,057 plays
- II. Allegro - (1:44) - 1,062 plays
- I. Preludio: Andante largo - (2:34) - 914 plays
- I. Adagio - Allegro - (3:21) - 696 plays
- Pastorale - (3:54) - 654 plays
- III. Vivace - (0:54) - 756 plays
- Pastorale ad libitum: Largo - (4:11) - 657 plays