52 Shouts - 1,811,994 Scrobbles
Arcangelo Corelli (17 February 1653–8 January 1713) was an influential Italian violinist and composer of baroque music. Corelli was born at Fusignano, in the present-day province of Ravenna. Little is known about his early life. His master on the violin was Bassani, and Matteo Simonelli, the well-known singer of the pope’s chapel, taught him composition. His first major success was gained in Paris at the age of nineteen, and to this he owed his European reputation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Concerto Grosso No. 8 in G Minor, Op. 6, "Christmas Concerto": III. Vivace - Allegro - Pastorale ad libitum: Largo - (6:40) - 2,002 plays
- Concerto grosso in G minor, Op.6, No.8 "fatto per la notte di Na tale": 6. Pastorale: Largo - Excerpt - (3:55) - 1,297 plays
- Sonata 6 In A Major: I. Grave - (3:24) - 1,299 plays
- Allegro - (2:11) - 1,577 plays
- Concerto Grosso Op. 6 No. 8 in G minor (Christmas Concerto): Adagio-Allegro-Adagio (From Master and Commander: The Far Side Of The World) - (3:37) - 905 plays
- Pastorale - (3:54) - 560 plays
- Largo - (4:13) - 518 plays
- Concerto Grosso In D Major, Op. 6, No. 1 : I. Largo - (1:08) - 352 plays
- Corelli : Concerto Grosso, in D major Op. 6 No.4 - II. Allegro - (2:54) - 350 plays
- Concerto Grosso In D Major, Op. 6, No. 1 : II. Allegro - (1:22) - 283 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online