16,255 Shouts - 156,338,577 Scrobbles
Arcade Fire is an indie rock band, perhaps most famous for their third studio album, The Suburbs, released in 2010 to critical acclaim and commercial success. They formed in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 2001. The band consists of Win Butler (vocals, guitar, piano), Régine Chassagne (vocals, accordion, keyboards, hurdy gurdy, drums), Richard Reed Parry (bass, guitar), William Butler (keyboards, guitar), Tim Kingsbury (bass), and Jeremy Gara (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTrapped in a prism, in a prism of light
Alone in the darkness, darkness of white
We fell in love, alone on a stage
In the reflective age
Entre la nuit, la nuit et l'aurore.
- LyricsIn the suburbs I
I learned to drive
And you told me we'd never survive
Grab your mother's keys we're leavin'
You always seemed so sure
- LyricsBusinessmen drink my blood
Like the kids in art school said they would
And I guess I'll just begin again
You say you, can we still be friends
If I was scared
- LyricsSomethin' filled up
My heart with nothin',
Someone told me not to cry.
Now that I'm older,
My heart's colder,
- LyricsSleeping is giving in,
No matter what the time is.
Sleeping is giving
In, so lift those heavy eyelids.
People say that you'll die faster than without water.
- Afterlife - (5:53) - 224,215 plays
- We Exist - (5:44) - 201,926 plays
- Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) - (5:17) - 154,182 plays
- Here Comes the Night Time - (6:31) - 136,448 plays
- Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - (4:48) - 131,033 plays