16,227 Shouts - 155,831,694 Scrobbles
Arcade Fire is an indie rock band, perhaps most famous for their third studio album, The Suburbs, released in 2010 to critical acclaim and commercial success. They formed in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 2001. The band consists of Win Butler (vocals, guitar, piano), Régine Chassagne (vocals, accordion, keyboards, hurdy gurdy, drums), Richard Reed Parry (bass, guitar), William Butler (keyboards, guitar), Tim Kingsbury (bass), and Jeremy Gara (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTrapped in a prism, in a prism of light
Alone in the darkness, darkness of white
We fell in love, alone on a stage
In the reflective age
Entre la nuit, la nuit et l'aurore.
- LyricsIn the suburbs I
I learned to drive
And you told me we'd never survive
Grab your mother's keys we're leavin'
You always seemed so sure
- LyricsBusinessmen drink my blood
Like the kids in art school said they would
And I guess I'll just begin again
You say you, can we still be friends
If I was scared
- LyricsThey're walking around
Head full of sound
We don't exist
They walk in the room
- LyricsAfterlife, oh my God, what an awful word
After all the breath and the dirt
And the fires that burn
And after all this time
And after all the ambulances go
- Wake Up - (5:35) - 199,126 plays
- Rebellion (Lies) - (5:10) - 205,333 plays
- Here Comes the Night Time - (6:31) - 166,764 plays
- Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) - (5:17) - 175,102 plays
- Normal Person - (4:23) - 157,336 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online