77 Shouts - 1,107,956 Scrobbles
If you're familiar with Aqueduct you'll be happy to hear that David Terry's love of the pop hook has only gotten stronger with time. However, unlike I Sold Gold's huge, blown-out drum sounds and blip-pop synths, Or Give Me Death finds Terry broadening his tonal horizons to encompass mariachi horns, Gershwin-esque strings, looped and layered vocals, and grand piano. Oh and there's also quite a lot more electric guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- alien detector - (5:08) - 0 plays
- Income - (5:06) - 0 plays
- Abla Eedio - (7:56) - 0 plays
- Dont Be Light - (6:19) - 0 plays
- Ladyburst - (4:20) - 0 plays
- The Politics of Digital Audio - (5:21) - 0 plays
- Ineffect - (7:34) - 0 plays
- Bomb The Bass with Will Self - 5ml. Barrel - (5:01) - 0 plays
- Soft Drink - (3:16) - 0 plays