77 Shouts - 1,100,988 Scrobbles
If you're familiar with Aqueduct you'll be happy to hear that David Terry's love of the pop hook has only gotten stronger with time. However, unlike I Sold Gold's huge, blown-out drum sounds and blip-pop synths, Or Give Me Death finds Terry broadening his tonal horizons to encompass mariachi horns, Gershwin-esque strings, looped and layered vocals, and grand piano. Oh and there's also quite a lot more electric guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hardcore Days & Softcore Nights - (3:52) - 4,253 plays
- The Suggestion Box - (2:20) - 1,128 plays
- Keep It Together - (3:39) - 568 plays
- Five Star Day - (3:33) - 568 plays
- Living a Lie - (2:54) - 538 plays
- As You Wish - (3:36) - 432 plays
- Lying in the Bed I've Made - (3:48) - 455 plays
- Growing Up With GNR - (3:28) - 549 plays
- Heart Design - (1:36) - 522 plays
- Broken Records - (3:15) - 283 plays