28 Shouts - 40,854 Scrobbles
One day, after his star sign promised a ‘dynamic’ afternoon, Ambrose Nock (guitar) decided it was the right time to form a band known as Apricot Rail. He was soon joined by Jack Quirk (guitar), Matthew Saville (drums) and Daniel Burt (bass). The premise of the band was simple: music based on unique guitar tunings, the use of natural harmonics, and very open ideas about other instruments, electronica and song structure.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Public Space - (5:34) - 397 plays
- Pouring Milk Out The Window - (3:23) - 280 plays
- Basket Press - (5:09) - 150 plays
- Surry Hills - (4:54) - 140 plays
- Trout Fishing In Australia - (4:29) - 163 plays
- Halfway House - (6:25) - 105 plays
- The Parachute Failure - (4:44) - 103 plays
- Car Crash - (3:40) - 133 plays
- Another Roof, Another Proof - (4:44) - 97 plays
- Wadnama - (8:41) - 84 plays