27 Shouts - 36,990 Scrobbles
One day, after his star sign promised a ‘dynamic’ afternoon, Ambrose Nock (guitar) decided it was the right time to form a band known as Apricot Rail. He was soon joined by Jack Quirk (guitar), Matthew Saville (drums) and Daniel Burt (bass). The premise of the band was simple: music based on unique guitar tunings, the use of natural harmonics, and very open ideas about other instruments, electronica and song structure.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Basket Press - (5:09) - 501 plays
- A Public Space - (5:34) - 408 plays
- Surry Hills - (4:54) - 344 plays
- Another Roof, Another Proof - (4:44) - 345 plays
- Running With An Egg On A Spoon - (6:34) - 307 plays
- Cicadas Lay Eggs in Her Ears - (3:18) - 299 plays
- Pouring Milk Out The Window - (3:23) - 286 plays
- Ibis Snowstorm - (2:31) - 275 plays
- Third Ballroom - (5:11) - 258 plays
- Pictionary - (1:48) - 249 plays