3 Shouts - 10,953 Scrobbles
Apsalar was one of the many bands that started out as Shadows clones in the early 60's but gradually developed into an innovative instrumental rock band form '67 onwards. Their collaborations with singer Cem Karaca put them up at the top of the Turkish pop charts and also led to great success in Germany.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gilgamis - (3:25) - 64 plays
- Gılgamış - (3:25) - 17 plays
- Karanlik Yollar - (3:37) - 18 plays
- Şans Çocuğu - (2:52) - 15 plays
- Hücum (Alternate Take) - 9 plays
- Kendim Ettim Kendim Buldum - (4:01) - 6 plays
- sans Çocugu - (2:52) - 5 plays
- anadolu oyun havasi - (1:57) - 5 plays
- Hücum (2. baskı) - (1:40) - 4 plays
- Şans Çocugu - (2:50) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online